MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
2nd & 4th Thursdays ( September - May )
9:00 - 11:00 am
TBC Fellowship Hall
NEW MOMS ALWAYS WELCOME!
CHILDCARE IS PROVIDED!
- A group for moms with children ages 0-Kindergarten (Expectant moms too!)
- A place to form friendships
- A time to receive support and encouragement
- "Mom time" as your children receive loving care and structured learning ( right around the corner! )
- A place to unwind, grow, create, and have fun!
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and is an international christian organization that exists to encourage mom's with children from birth through kindergarten. It is a place where moms have the opportunity to make new friends, laugh together, and learn trusted principles pertaining to womanhood, marriage, and parenting from a biblical perspective.
What happens at a MOPS meeting?
During each meeting, moms will enjoy refreshments, followed by speakers with topics relevant to moms of preschoolers. Then, there will be a wonderful time of adult conversation, and a craft or other fun activity. It's a great way to connect with other moms and get re-energized!.
IS CHILDCARE PROVIDED?
MOPPETS is a program designed to care for the children while moms are enjoying their time just around the corner. Children will be divided by age and will enjoy a snack, fun stories, crafts and games.
Contact Katie Rupnow or Bri VandeZande